Tuesday, December 29, 2009

The meaning behind the name

Have you ever noticed that no matter how much room you have everyone always ends up smushed into the kitchen sitting at tables, leaning against refrigerators or backed up to the counters...
That is what i always remember about being with friends and family. We always had the most fun sharing stories or having heart to hearts while in the kitchen. It's familiar and warm and inviting and all things good. Plus there was usually something wonderfully yummy and delicious to nibble on and a good, strong cup of coffee to hold warming my hands. Truly one of my favorite things of all time.....Pure Bliss! 

So why wouldn't I want this adventure that is my life to begin from a place of warmth and all things good...

There it is a simple reason.  I guess that's my first confession...

From my kitchen to yours.....

1 comment:

  1. you are truly inspired, and truly inspiring. welcome back!

    ReplyDelete